Write for us: Personal counseling
Asking for advice is a sign of wisdom and maturity. It takes courage to first look inside yourself, then reach out to a counselor or friend. For those of you who are willing to take that step, it will be one of the most rewarding decisions you ever make.
When seeking the guidance and comfort of personal counseling, having an open mind is fundamental. You deserve all the support available; now it’s your responsibility to search through possible options until you find what suits you best.
The first step is recognizing that you need guidance. The second, is to avoid defining the problem or situation. Instead, tell your story in a neutral way, without anticipating what others will recommend. In this way, you will give yourself and your counselor the opportunity to come up with solutions together.
It’s when you are really willing to change things that counselling becomes very effective. If you have been avoiding or denying something within yourself, chances are that your mind isn’t fully focused on the solutions and during counselling sessions this may show as boredom or lack of interest. All of this is normal, especially if you have been avoiding certain situations and people which have been causing problems.
What is write for us?
Write for us is a writing platform for writers , poets, bloggers, journalists, etc. It’s a place where articles are published free of any charges and everybody can read them. You just need to write all about personal counseling.
At Write for us we enjoy reading your articles and we appreciate your time and effort so if you want to see your article published Click here to submit it!
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission are:
1. Word limit: 500-1500 words (articles with more than 1500 words will be declined)
2. Include a brief description of your article in the subject line.
3. Articles must be original, and not published elsewhere (please check before submission)
4. Links to external websites are allowed, but the anchor text should be a relevant keyword related to the article.
5. The article should generally be related to personal counseling.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We want to publish articles on all aspects of personal counseling such as:
– Counseling techniques
– How to deal with difficult people or situations
– How to recover from relationship, marital and life problems
– General articles on counseling topics.
The above are some of the most recurrent topics and it’s likely that we will publish your article if it fits into one of the formats above. Just make sure you follow the guidelines and have fun!
Do I have to be a writer? No! It’s perfectly possible for anybody (you) who is interested in personal development issues to submit an article written by another member of our site.
Contact: [email protected]